The effects of ozone on the human body are based on effects that are well known from laboratory studies and verified by clinical trials.
- Support of blood supply to all tissues including CNS in central and peripheral ischemia.
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal effect in chronic infections including intracellular and HIV.
- Immunorestorative effect in autoimmune disorders, allergies, etc.
- Energetic effect in states of mental and physical exhaustion.
- Regenerative effect to accelerate the healing of wounds, fractures, etc.
- Anti-tumor effect, with a demonstrated rise in tumor necrosis factor.
- Activation of immune response and cell metabolism to reduce immune deficiency.
- Activation of erythrocytes to improve flow properties and oxygen transport in tissue.
- Activation of enzymatic antioxidants and radical scavengers to slow aging and eliminate inflammation.